Sunday, February 15, 2009

Thursday 12th feb – Sydney.
Bored to tears.

Im trying to calculate just HOW fat can you get in 1 week? Especially when the main bulk of ones diet has been All Bran, a whole loaf of Raisin Toast and pan cakes with maple syrup.
The scales are reading 10stone (my max weight)but I think they are being kind to me as a kind of regular user scheme. I seem to have been hurtling between 9.5 and 10 stone for the past two weeks.
Its all the fault of my diseased eye. It has got a whole lot worse over the past 2 days, and tho I now have two kinds of eye drops to try and squirt into the tiny crack which I am now reduced to peering thru, they haven’t kicked in yet. I have obviously done something to seriously tick off the almighty one tho as the timing of this really is great. This was my last week in Sydney and not only has it rained everyday but I now only have 1 day for my shrivelled pink eye to get back to normal so that I can actually see when I catch my plane. Therefore I have done no studying as my head hurts too much and yoga is the last thing I want to be doing right now.
I have to say that the surroundings really are crunching down on the old mental state too, I feel about 80, and haven’t left the house in 2 days.
Im so bad at being ill I just fight the bugger left right and centre rather than just accepting it. So this afternoon I have tried to ‘give in’ and have slept a lot and painted a picture of ollie, for ollie for valentines day. It’s not bad considering I did it with sunnies on and 1 eye closed.
My god I cant even think of anything interesting or remotely funny to write. Im so bored.
Over and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment